His lecturing experience commenced in 2015 as a friendly gesture to assist fellow study mates. Patrick was so good and meticulous in the way he assisted his friends and it soon became apparent that more students would benefit if this was expanded. Ever since, Patrick has worked with many students, some of whom had become so disillusioned after numerous unsuccessful attempts of certain CIMA subjects.
Patrick is a passionate Tutor and CIMA Expert, often he would go for many hours helping students. Patrick goes to the deepest end in every subject he teaches to ignite tenacity. Those that have worked with him know that when it comes to making students gain the desired competencies and be proficient in different knowledge areas, then no stone is left unturned.
Patrick holds the following qualifications:
- Master of Business Administration degree (MBA) from Edinburgh Business School Scotland.
- Chartered Global Management Accountant - CGMA
- Associate member of the Institute of Chartered Management Accountant – ACMA
- A member of the Southern Africa Association of Accountants – SAAA
- Bachelor of commerce degree with a double major in Economics and Accounting - UNISA
Contact phone numbers
+27 83 352 8056/ 79 221 9907